Monday, March 19, 2012

Crowded by Shaina Cilimberg



Shaina Cilimberg has written the novel Crowded and brought together some of the characters for an interview.....




Cole Martin is a new Christian and dating Emily Davis. He loses her trust after sexting another girl and is now trying to win her back. But it’s not easy with the competition. Josh Summers, the new kid in school with a dark past, also has his sights set on Emily. 

Emily is torn between them both. For a while she enjoys being fought over, but realizes how destructive the competition between Cole and Josh has become. Who will Emily choose? 




Thank you Josh, Cole, Lydia and Emily for stopping by. I have a few questions for you.

1. High School can be the pits. What do you guys do to make it tolerable?

Josh Summers: I'm ashamed to admit I make it worse for others in return. I used to be really popular and a bully at my old school, then something happened that ruined my rep. When I got to Deep River High, I bullied Cole Marting because I wanted Emily. I  also found out about the hate page dedicated to me on Facebook and some at my new school were even joining it. I've been so consumed with guilt I had a breakdown and felt so hated and was hated by so many people. I am a Christian though, and I want to live for Christ so badly. I've been through so much and I know I brought some of it on myself but some was because people don't know how to forgive and when people don't forgive me, I take it out on others.



Emily Davis: I just try to ignore the fake, popular girls and keep to my own friends. I love to draw and I love Jesus. I just get torn between two boys and I wasn't use to it so I let it get to my head so to speak.











Cole Martin: I just try to do what's right and be a better Christian and hang with friends.










Lydia Summers: I just try to encourage others and be there for them. My brother is Josh and we are very close and he is always there for me and I for him.






(New Character-PerfectForgiveness) Kirk Williams:  I  did something horrible...

2. If there was one thing you would like to change in your life, what would it be?

Cole: that I wasn't abused

Josh: That I never made my ex get an abortion and that I lived in a bigger house and that my family was rich again.

Emily: I love being me!

Lydia:  That my brother would stop moping.

Kirk: That I was never bullied, never abused, never abandoned and that I never killed anyone.

3. What makes you happy?

Josh: when people decide they don't hate me.

Emily: Me!!! HAHAHA

Cole: growing closer to God and my friends.

Lydia: These people answering above me.

 Kirk: feeling accepted and forgiven even if for a moment

4. What does your future hold for you?

Josh: You'll have to read the next book, Perfect Forgiveness and see :)

Emily:  I see myself as an artist.

Lydia: surfing!

Kirk: (new character in Perfect Forgiveness) I'm very scared...juvie or adult jail it's not looking good.


5. What type of music do you listen to?  Does it cheer you up when you are blue or motivate you when you need to get a move on?

We all listen to Christian rock, Christian rap, Christian alterna, Pop, rock, alterna.





No comments:

Post a Comment